Food For Thought’s new Peach Bourbon Preserves are made with farm-ripened peaches and a touch of local craft Bourbon from Grand Traverse Distillery - wonderful on baked goods, cheese and charcuterie platters, and in refreshing summer beverages to be sipped on a front porch, boat deck, beach or around the bonfire!
TC Peach Bourbon Smash
- Fresh peach slices
- Fresh mint leaves
- ¾ oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ oz simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water, heated until sugar dissolves, then cooled)
- 1 Tablespoon Food for Thought Peach Bourbon Preserves
- 1 ½ oz Grand Traverse Distillery 100% Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Muddle a slice of fresh peach with two mint leaves. Add to cocktail shaker along with lemon juice, simple syrup, preserves and bourbon.
- Add ice and shake. Add ice to rocks glass and strain cocktail into glass. Garnish with additional peach slices & mint leaves and serve.
TC Peach Bourbon Smash Mocktail
- Prepare as above, replacing bourbon with 2 oz Club soda.