- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 large crisp apple, sliced into matchstick-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons Food for Thought Cherry Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, apple, and dried cherries.
Shake the Cherry Poppy Seed Dressing well; in a separate bowl, whisk together with the mayonnaise.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.