WE ARE READY TO BE YOUR CO-PACKER/PRIVATE LABEL PARTNER
Are you currently operating out of a commercial kitchen or your restaurant and have more sales than you can keep up with while still making sales calls and deliveries? if so – you’re probably ready for a co-packer. Whether you have an idea or product ready for market or you are a small start-up to a global corporation, we’ve been providing product development and co-pack services for 24 years. We specialize in artisanal, small-batch production of Organic and All Natural food products and are ready to help you BUILD YOUR BRAND.
- We can help you develop or alter your recipe for high volume production, focusing on reducing your expenses and increasing production efficiency/volume
- We are experts in all of the steps and associated costs with taking your recipe and transforming it into a safe, production ready, shelf stable product, complying with FDA requirements.
- ORGANIC! We are certified organic and can all produce all natural, GMO and gluten free products.
FOOD SAFETY #1 – AIB CERTIFIED!
With the passage of the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), it enacts some of the most sweeping reforms to U.S. food safety laws in more than 70 years. While Food For Thought has always adhered to and been subject to the FDA/MDA licensing and food processing requirements, we felt the need to raise the bar of our organization’s systems by meeting the requirements of a 3rd party certification. We successfully passed our facility audit by AIB International in January 2019 and have received our certificate with a high score of 920/1000. We take great pride in the quality and safety of our delicious products -and those that we produce for our partners, and are continually striving to improve and deliver the safest, highest quality food, and best value possible.
PRODUCT TYPES – we can produce:
- Acid, acidified and formulated products, with pH of up 4.2
- Fruit Preserves, Jams & Jellies
- Pasta Sauces
- BBQ Sauces
- Hot Sauces
- Dessert Toppings
- Salad Dressings
- Caramel Sauces
- Bloody Mary Drink Mixes
- 4oz to 32 oz.
- Bulk pouches
- Our minimums are pallet quantities (ex: 100 cases of 12)
- If you have multiple products that are very similar, we will work with you on the most efficient way to meet required minimums
- We can provide in-house Nutrition Facts for your label.
WAREHOUSING / ORDER FULFILLMENT
- We can quote these services based on your specific needs
CUSTOMER SERVICE and EXPERIENCE
- We offer exceptional, consultative customer service! We’re here to help every step of the way – we’ve been doing this for over 2 decades, you can trust us. our success depends upon your success!
Getting set up with a co-packer requires a great deal of due diligence, time and financial investment. For general information, check out these links:
- Not sure if you are ready for a co-packer? Click here for more information
- Need help with starting your food business? Click here to learn about MSU Product Development Center