WE ARE READY TO BE YOUR CO-PACKER/PRIVATE LABEL PARTNER
Are you currently operating out of a commercial kitchen or your restaurant and have more sales than you can keep up with while still making sales calls and deliveries? if so – you’re probably ready for a co-packer. Whether you have an idea or product ready for market or you are a small start-up to a global corporation, we’ve been providing product development and co-pack services for 24 years. We specialize in artisanal, small-batch production of Organic and All Natural food products and are ready to help you BUILD YOUR BRAND.
- We can help you develop or alter your recipe for high volume production, focusing on reducing your expenses and increasing production efficiency/volume
- We are experts in all of the steps and associated costs with taking your recipe and transforming it into a safe, production ready, shelf stable product, complying with FDA requirements.
- ORGANIC! We are certified organic and can all produce all natural, GMO and gluten free products.
PRODUCT TYPES – we can produce:
- Acid, acidified and formulated products, with pH of up 4.2
- Fruit Preserves, Jams & Jellies
- Pasta Sauces
- BBQ Sauces
- Hot Sauces
- Dessert Toppings
- Salad Dressings
- Caramel Sauces
- Bloody Mary Drink Mixes
- 4oz to 32 oz.
- Bulk pouches
- Our minimums are pallet quantities (ex: 100 cases of 12)
- If you have multiple products that are very similar, we will work with you on the most efficient way to meet required minimums
- We can provide in-house Nutrition Facts for your label.
WAREHOUSING / ORDER FULFILLMENT
- We can quote these services based on your specific needs
CUSTOMER SERVICE and EXPERIENCE
- We offer exceptional, consultative customer service! We’re here to help every step of the way – we’ve been doing this for over 2 decades, you can trust us. our success depends upon your success!
Getting set up with a co-packer requires a great deal of due diligence, time and financial investment. For general information, check out these links:
- Not sure if you are ready for a co-packer? Click here for more information
- Need help with starting your food business? Click here to learn about MSU Product Development Center